Welcome New Member
You have submitted your test score for the basic test.
Fill out the online application.
Things that you should do.
- Sign-up for access to the ARES Yahoo Group. (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gwinnettares/)
- Sign-up for access to the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/gwinnettares/?fref=nf)
- Attend meetings and events and review Weekly Net Information (schedules, net control sign-up and net script)
- Browse ARES Website (www.gwinnettares.org)
- Complete IS-100.b Introduction to Incident Command System, ICS-100 – save the certificate, email to membership
- Complete IS-700.a National Incident Management System (NIMS) An Introduction – save the certificate, email to membership
- Access Gwinnett ARES Database on the GA ARES web site and enter personal information and equipment information
- Think about what kind of go-kit to put together (vhf-uhf and/or hf)
- Review the FEMA and GEMA web sites on what to do for safety of your family
- Participate in weekly training nets.(Training Net Script)
- Are you studying for next higher license.
- We are a service organization serving Gwinnett County.
- Information about Skywarn Nets. Gwinnett Sky Warn 1 page Information.